The How 2 Handbook is now on Facebook!  Come join us here, and become a fan!  We have a special guest coming to speak to everyone on a once in a lifetime conference call, but only our fans will be invited!

Be one of the few and learn what you have been missing by working for someone else!

Cheers,

Kathleen

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Twittering

I fought it all the way, what good could this twittering do? Who has the time to read 140 letters about anything. I mean our lives are so busy and to stop and read short little blurbs from next door or half way around the globe.

I have been surprised many times in my life and I never thought this would be one of them but I am overwhelmed and touched by the contact that can be made. How this twittering can touch someone in little ways.

I was pleasantly delighted to have one of my followers (GiantCheesePuff) let me know he went to the link and watched, 'If today was your last day' by Nickelback (proudly I can say they are a Canadian band from Hanna, Alberta).

Now if that isn't an amazing tribute to the power of computers and how we can be touched in some way from someone we have never met, I don't know what is.

So Geminitravels, thanks for not giving up and finally getting me to Twitter to see a new side of what can be accomplished in 140 characters.

No comments: