The How 2 Handbook is now on Facebook!  Come join us here, and become a fan!  We have a special guest coming to speak to everyone on a once in a lifetime conference call, but only our fans will be invited!

Be one of the few and learn what you have been missing by working for someone else!

Cheers,

Kathleen

Saturday, March 14, 2009

From The Daughters Perspective...

I remember the days when my mother used to be able to stay at home and watch me while I grew up.  Then a day came where my dad was laid off, and my mum thought that it was time to get a job and help out.

After many years in the oil and gas industry, I have seen her panic as the thought of learning a new trade sunk in.  After thinking through everything, I remember her coming to me and asking me what I thought about an online home based business.  

I was shocked and amazed that something could actually make as much money as a 9 - 5 job, without the 9 - 5 hours.  I gave her all my support, and have been helping out as much as I could, and I have been more than a little surprised of how well it has taken off.

And I have my mother back, with me for the days, and not always rushing off to work, and not always stressed about what she couldn't change.

If you want to give your kids the quality of life that I was blessed to have, and am back to having, please fill out the form, and take the first step.  

I can't believe how blessed I am for having my mother back.  Who is missing you?

No comments: