The How 2 Handbook is now on Facebook!  Come join us here, and become a fan!  We have a special guest coming to speak to everyone on a once in a lifetime conference call, but only our fans will be invited!

Be one of the few and learn what you have been missing by working for someone else!

Cheers,

Kathleen

Sunday, March 8, 2009

T-14 days

I can still remember J sitting there and telling me, 'Kathleen I'm afraid we're going to have to give you 2 weeks notice.'

Can I say it, I had my nose out of joint in a 'how dare they re-trench me' kind of way and then I'd slip to the 'yahoo it's finally happened' zealous frame of mind.

The next 2 weeks flew by with lunches, brews and the final nail in the coffin, a bottle of red wine and a bottle of whiskey. I must say though I did enjoy the bottles that were the send off to my 4 and a half years with the company.

Now let me complete this total scenario by telling you that my partner decided instead of getting a job and contributing to the now non-existent cash fund, he'd pack his bags and leave.

Some times you just have to sit back, laugh and marvel at the wonderment of life while sipping on a glass of the red.

No comments: